- If the first pass repeats the message "UDR ERROR: Cannot connect to server at hcpcourse2018.humanconnectome.org:9000", you your network firewall is blocking the connection to download the course VM. You will need to request your IT department allow outbound connections for TCP and UDP ports 9000-9100.
- If the first pass of the stub VM fails, roll back to the snapshot taken in step 4 and proceed with step 5 again.
- Login to the Course machine as in 10., above
- Click the "Start/Reset/Archive Course" terminal icon. Type 2 to choose "2) Reset the course"
- The screen should say "COURSE HAS NOT STARTED Sync not yet complete"
- The VM should automatically restart syncing and the screen should update to say: "UPDATING Course - PLEASE WAIT: X% copied"
- When the download is complete follow the above directions from 9. onward.