HCP Data Starter Kit (U100)
Release version: 2014-06-05
The HCP Data Starter Kit hard drive includes data from 98 of the HCP U100 group of unrelated subjects with complete MR imaging sessions. Due to hard drive space limitations, MR data from 2 subjects must be downloaded from ConnectomeDB to complete the U100 group. For reference and initial download setup instructions for the Aspera plugin see the 500 Subjects Release Reference Manual p.25-26, then follow these instructions:
- Login to ConnectomeDB: https://db.humanconnectome.org
- On the splash page, click on the Explore button under the 100 Unrelated Subjects group.
- Scroll down to the last two subjects listed in the Subject Information tab: 857263 and 899885
- Click on 857263.
- Click the Download button on the top right.
- Click the Select All button to queue all the preprocessed data for this subject for download.
- Select “Unprocessed” under Processing Level at the left.
- Click the Select All button to add all the unprocessed data for this subject for download.
- Select “Analysis” under Processing Level.
- Click the Select All button to add all the analysis data for this subject for download.
- Click Download Packages to start the download for subject 857263.
- Once the download has started, back in your browser, click on Dashboard at the top of the page.
- Click Open Group and select “100 Unrelated Subjects”
- Again, scroll down to the last subject and click on 899885.
- Repeat steps 5-11 to download all MR data for subject 899885.